Thursday, June 16, 2011

Better Know A Crafter: Rhiannon Sherman

We love the quilt that Rhiannon brought by to show us. She just finished stitching up this pretty cross-stitched butterfly quilt and backed it with a bright orange sprout fabric. The detail of the front of her quilt is inspiring--we don't often see a quilt with this much intricate hand-stitching. Nice work, Rhiannon!

Rhiannon Sherman

 
Tell us about how you got to be so crafty.
My grandmother taught me how to do all different crafts. I still, after 20 years, enjoy it.


How did you make your butterfly quilt?
I used a cross stitch/quilting pattern.



What is your favorite animal?
Birds.

Thanks Rhiannon! Happy quilting

3 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a beautiful quilt

Brenda said...

That is so beautiful. I too am a cross stitcher and I make quilts. This gave me inspiration to combine both!

Annette said...

Beautifully done! Do you happen to know what pattern she used?