Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Much New Fabric!

We've been busy getting some exciting new fabric collections out in the shop! Here's the low-down on what's new...

Cloud 9 Fabrics and Birch Fabrics are two amazing companies that focus solely on organic prints. We love being able to carry 100% organic cotton printed with low-impact dyes. To top off the awesomeness both companies support independent designers!

Cloud 9 Nature Walk


Birch Fabrics Marine


Birch Fabrics Circa 60 Beach Mod


Ty Pennington's Impressions quilting cottons and home dec fabrics are here! This is a huge collection and the prints are all really beautiful and well designed. We love the color palette with its chartreuse, coral, charcoal and soft grey-blues.


Jane Sasseman's new Garden Divas fabrics are bold and bright. We love the way she illustrates flowers and insects and birds, almost like stained glass windows or paper cutouts.


Denyse Schmidt's Greenfield Hill collection is a little bit 50s and a little bit goth. We are imagining some amazing mens shirts out of some of these prints...more on that soon.


And I will end with some of my favorite new fabrics. I am a sucker for prints of tossed cute things. This mish-mash of new fabrics is from all different companies. Can you even handle the kitten heads?


Happy sewing!

4 comments:

Haybee Baby said...

Ty Pennington is now a fabric designer? I think they are divine!!

Anonymous said...

The bottom two in the left-hand column of Cloud 9: I want them. Blouse? Dress?
-- Gretchen

Leslie said...

Ooh, I love the Birch Beach Mod 60s fabric with the cute little campers! Gotta get some of that.

sewserious said...

Those tree prints are SO lovely! I think I need some new fabric. Yes, yes I do!