Thursday, October 21, 2010

Better Know A Crafter: Cristi Englblom

Hot pattern alert! When Cristi visited us recently wearing the Liverpool Tunic I couldn't resist asking her to pose for our blog, even though we featured Sophia in her Liverpool Tunic last week! Cristi is a super crafty lady who teaches knitting classes at A Knitted Peace in Littleton. She did a great job stitching this tunic up and the fabric looks lovely on her!

Cristi Engblom


1) What kind of crafts do you do?
I knit a lot, and design knitting patterns.


2) Tell us about making your tunic.
I made the Liverpool Tunic by Amy Butler. I sewed it on my old Elna machine.

3) How did you learn to be so crafty?
I learned how to sew by making things for my Barbies. My mom taught me everything.

4) What is your favorite animal?
Dogs!

Thanks Cristi! Happy sewing!

No comments: