Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jaime and Amber's Far Far Away Dress and Skirt!

Amber and I each made new outfits to wear to our 4 year anniversary party last weekend! We were so taken with the new Heather Ross fabric line that we decided to make coordinating outfits using different colorways of the same adorable rose print.


Amber created her own pattern for this gathered skirt. The weight of the fabric is perfect for feminine poufy-ness and we love the sophisticated colors of grey, mustard, cream and sky blue.


I used the Socialite Dress pattern by Anna Maria Horner to make my dress. I'd never used this pattern before and it was a breeze to sew up in time for the party! The fabric belt gives the dress shape and it is oh-so-comfortable to wear.


We love our new outfits! Perfect for strolling through fields of roses and days in the park. Summertime here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime I love your dress and your hair looks amazing!