Thursday, July 22, 2010

Better Know A Crafter: Maggie Underhill

We were so excited to see Maggie bring in this amazing quilt. It is so cute, featuring woodland creatures, faux bois fabric, acorns and a fabulous color combination. I am inspired to try out this Denyse Schmidt pattern myself! Rumor has it she made it as a special surprise for a visit from her in-laws. So sweet!

Maggie Underhill


What inspires you to craft?
I am in real estate and need a creative outlet! I love craft and design blogs. I also cross stitch and spray paint anything that will stand still.

Tell us about the quilt you've made.
It is a full quilt from Denyse Schmidt called "Any Way You Slice It".


How did you learn to quilt?
My momma taught me to quilt 3 years ago. I also took the Sewing Skills Series here at Fancy Tiger Crafts!

What is your favorite animal?
Puppies...of course!

Thanks Maggie! Happy quilting!

No comments: