Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Nikki Kelly

Welcome to Fancy Tiger's first ever installment of Better Know A Crafter, where you get to meet some of the inspiring & crafty Fancy Tiger customers we get to see every day!

Sooo...let me introduce our first crafter:

Nikki Kelly

1) Tell us about the project you've made. What pattern and materials did you use?
I've made a reversible Chick/Egg toy. It was knit in the round, slightly felted and then sewn together. I used 1/2 a skein each of the Cascade 220 in Yellow and Cream, and some scrap orange and black.

2) Tell us something about the person who taught you to knit.
I learned how to knit from a kit my little sister, Amy, bought me for my birthday in the hopes that I would teach her how to knit. She was 7 at the time, and now she is knitting along.

3) What is your favorite animal?
My kitties of course, but other than pets anything that is small and adorable, like awkward baby giraffes.

Nikki's project is a Mochimochi Land pattern, Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg? Thanks Nikki! Happy crafting!

No comments: